An Effort with Conciousness for Holistic Approach to Disease - Healing - Health
Dr. Prasher's Vision
The Natural drugs, & Principles of Health & Disease management are expected to play a major role, world wide in the healthcare programme in the 21st Century.
With the emergence of various vaccines & anti-microbial; many infectious diseases are eradicated, some are on verge of eradication, others can be managed successfully& post surgical care become easy now, but from the last quarter of 20th AD; the numbers of life-style & stress-generated complex diseases, metabolic disorders and geriatric problems are on the steep rise.
A lot of research work going on to understand the disease mechanism at molecular level, and searching for new molecules as well for these problems all over the world; but with partial/no success.
Integral approach of Ayurveda in predicting, preventing, controlling, containing and reversing the disease process specially in life style, metabolic, ageing and stress generated disorders; retarding the ageing process as well as maintaining, promoting the physical-vital-psychological- immune-spiritual status of health as a whole in relation to internal and external environment of the person based on unique Nature's Principle of Panchamahabhuta.
A strive for success in these health care issues compel the common men as well as scientists of the field all over the world to mine Ayurveda, one of the oldest-system of medicine originated from India.
Vedanta Ayurveda was started in 1998 by " Dr. Ramniwas Prasher with a vision to treat the sufferers of Chronic specially stress& life-style generated disorders and to educate the people about the time tested way of living based on Ayurveda guidelines after doing M.D.[Ayurveda] from the most reputed institute of Ayurveda in India,†"Institute of Post Graduate Teaching & Research" in Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar.
Providing Ayurveda Consultancy and conducting Short Term Training Program on Ayurvedic Panchakarma for patients & aspirants of the system form almost all parts of the world.
Developed some Herbal compounds by following the Fundamentals of Ayurvedic Pharmaceuticals and using them successfully in various obstinate modern life style generated diseases.
Since1998 Dr. Prasher has treated about 38000 patients of various Chronic Disorders from all parts of the world, successfully with more than 90% patients’ satisfaction rate including 4 with AIDS, 34 Hepatitis-B, 54 Hepatitis-C, 67 Coronary artery diseases, 7 valvular heart diseases, 4560 Slip Disc. 150 Thyroid, 3570 Diabetic, 6250 Asthma/Chronic Bronchitis, 03 Liver abscess, 9 Prostate cancer, 2 Blood cancer, 3 Breast cancer, 6 Liver cancer,2 brain cancer,4 stomach cancer,6 lung cancer,965 BPH,916 Hypertension, 1200 Chronic renal failure, 3670 Arthritis, 132 Infertility,875 Obesity, 235 Migraine, and a large number of others suffering from common ailments.
Research Work and Achievements
- Work on "Standardization of Vasa Ghrta & its Extract Form and their Comparative Pharmaco-Clinical Study with special reference to Swasa" as apart of M.D. (Ayurveda) at IPGT&RA Jamnagar, Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar.
- Standardization of Vasa Ghrta & its Extract Form and their Comparative Pharmaco-Clinical Study with special reference to Swasa; this work was presented in Seminar at IPGT&RA Jamnagar, Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar
- The same work was published in Journal AYU pub. From Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar
- Scope of Standardization and Extraction of Herbal Drugs, a paper was presented in Seminar at IPGT&RA Jamnagar, Gujarat Ayurveda University; Jamnagar
- Involved in a study on finding molecular basis of Vata-pitta-kapha [ancient molecules] conducted at CSIR, India
About 150 National & International Scientific Seminars on related subjects were attended. More than 150 articles are published on the Clinical activities in various Local, National & International News Papers, Magazines, and interviews for some Radio and T.V. channels.
Some of them are as follows:
- Herbal Treatments-A Unique Healing Experience; The Hindu'Feb. 4.2000.
- It is Possible to have Quality Children with Ayurveda care, control & medicines; Health& Muscle, vol.3 No.2, March-April2000.
- Nature Cure through Ayurveda; The Times of India, April2000.
- Will Tulsi oil be a breakthrough in curing Prostrate Cancer, Delhi Mid Day, July 2000.
- Ayurveda-Perfect Healing; safari India, August 2000.
- Ayurveda Treatments for HIV-cases; The Free Press Journal, Jan.2001.
- Curing Hepatitis the Ayurvedic way; Delhi Mid Day, March29-2001.
- Causes & cure of Thyroid in Ayurveda; National Herald, May22-2001.
- Back to Nature-to free from Diabetes; The Sunday Statesman, June24-2001.
- Curing Slip-Disc with Ayurveda, Delhi Mid Day, May31-2001.
- Kidney Failure - Effective Treatment in Ayurveda, Bhavan's Journal, May31, 2009.
- Dhanvantari Award by AIIMGA, Oct23, 2011.